iSmile Dataset Description
- Our dataset includes 124-weeks activities from the 24th week in
2009 to 45th week in 2011. Thus, the 24th week in 2009 and the 45th
week in 2011 are the 1st and the 124th weeks of our dataset,
- The dataset includes 31 tar files, each of which has the following
file name convention: ismile_trace_file index_year_starting
week_ending week. For example, ismile_trace_15_2010_29_32.tar includes
activities from the 29th week to 32th week in 2010.
- Each tar file consists of multiple text files, each of which is
for daily activity. For instance, traces2009-32-5-hid.txt includes the
activity during the fifth day of the 32th week in 2009.
- Each field in each text file is divided by " ".
- All users' information is anonymized.
- Dataset Schema
[Sender ID, Receiver ID, Timestamp, Gift Type]
This represents "Sender ID" sends a gift (with "Gift Type") to "Receiver ID" at "Timestamp".
- tar.gz files